Monday, February 23, 2009
Weekend "Guest"
Howdy everyone..I suppose since Chels is not gonna blog, I am gonna blog for her:))) She is in skills for living this semester. (Wass Home Ec when I was in school). Anyway, this past weekend she had to bring home a baby simulator. By the time the thing shut off at 9ish Sunday night, my sllep deprived daughter looked at me and said why do people have kids??? I did tell her kids are the joy of life, but the thing the school is trying to teach is you do not want to have them at 13-14 years old. I am actaully very proud of her though. She done very well. I think I got to hold "Amberly" once or twice the whole weekend. Everytime she cried Chels was right there to get her. I do think however they gave her a "colicy" baby(at night anyway). She did not cry so much during the day..every 2-3 hours. At night, DIFFERENT story. She cried every 1 1/2 to 2 hours. When Amberly would cry Ches would have to find out what was wrong...was she hungry, need changing, want rocked or need burped. Depending on what Amberly needed she would be up 5 minutes for a diaper change or 20 minutes or more for a burp or rock. Once she was done Chels would lay her back down and she cried again within 5 minutes for the next thing to be done. It was really an experience to see all of this. She done really well and I am really proud of her. Well, except for one mishap. Saturday morning about 3AM I hear Amberly cry..get up to make sure Chels wakes (which she did every time), I go back to bed...few minutes later Amberly still whaling..all of sudden I hear this yell"omg would you shut the hell up!" I turned on light Chels almost in tears. At that point I almost felt bad for her. I hope this little experiment deters her from wanting a baby a few more years! She loves kids, but has decided she wants to loves someone elses for a long time not her own:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
Sounds like she did a good job! She has a good Momma role model. Let us know what grade she gets!
sounds like ya'll did ok.... tell chels that i love her and am very proud of her wish they had those classes around when i was younger... love ya
Post a Comment