Well, I have a new addiction. Before I get to all that, all is going well here, Flint is doing better. He is acyually up moving around more, still haveing a little trouble with breathing through his nose, and don't eat much, but he is getting there. Thanks to those of you who kept asking about him!
Now, I have found myself addicted to Netflix. As if I don't already watch enough TV with all the reality show, now I am added all these movies to that list. La Sha added a "movies I am Watching" to her column...I am stealing her idea (sorry)..So look down on the left side on my column and check out movies I have watched. Leave comments on those movies or suggest ones you have seen. I know La Sha mine and your Cbox will be smoking with all our comments back and forth;)
Until next time, hope everyone is doing well.
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
Why didn't you tell everyone that you spend all your time rating movies? and how many you've rated so far? You're a Goober!
OK so I don't have a life..not since FLint had surgery anyway I just sit around on the puter...
Post a Comment