Friday, February 6, 2009

A Little Funny

OK, so I thought I would give everyone a little giggle at my expense. First off, yes, I am OK, really! We went to the auction this evening. The one Chels is working at. Have not been in awhile and Flint wanted to get out of the house. Well, he bought some luggage, some tools, I bought a couple of games and he bought a push mower for his mom. Knowing him, he is gonna try to load all this by himself and is not suppose to lift anything over 10 pounds. So, when it getting close to us reasy to leave, I carried the games and luggage out to the truck. After loading that, I went back and got the mower. It can not be that heavy, I can get it in the back of the truck. Well we had to park at the back of the building in the pitch dark of course. So, here I go..Bend over and grab underneath the mower, lift, step back to get it in the truck, OH SHIT, step in a hole, twist the fire out of my knee, fall down, lawnmower lands on top of my and sharp rock jabs into the back of my calf. Apparently I really am OK, cause all I can do sitting in the dark all alone with a mower on top of me is laugh my butt off! My knee hurts like a mother and sure my leg will hurt tomorrow but I really am OK. Just thought y'all might like the giggle:)
On another note, Flint is doing a lot better. Getting better by the day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just picturing you with a lawn mower in your lap is what's making me laugh!
Lucky you didn't cut yourself. You should have found someone to help you. You silly goose!