Friday, October 24, 2008
Reality Sat In
OK.. for about a month now Chels has been drivin us NUTS on a daily basis..guess what is in a month..guess what is in twenty days..guess what is in 10 days...today she says guess what is in 3 days. HOLY COW...it really sank in on me today..my baby..MY BABY is gonna be 15 on monday. FIFTEEN!!! 5 ok..maybe even 10 BUT 15??? Flint thought I had lost my mind I just started bawlin. Where has the time gone. For you new mommies and you with young ones, I would like to say, Cherish EVERY second. You will not beleive how fast they fly by! For you Chelsie- You will never know how much I love you Doodlebug:) I am very proud of you for all you have accomplished in your life and all I know you will accomplish. You have become a very bright beautiful young lady and I am honored to be your momma!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
That's ok I don't freak out over Peyton's age. I freak out over how big he is. He got a class picture with his school picture yesterday and he is literally from the nose and above taller then the biggest boy in his class and that kid has like 30 pounds on him. He's going to be a freak of nature. But I'll still love him. And believe me I cherish every second i'm given with him! Wait til she asks to go to the Horseman on her 21st. LOL
Good lord! She is gettin old!! LOL! Almost time for Driving school!!
= D
Love Reai & Layla
Post a Comment