Congrats to my cousin Reai Reai. She had a beautiful baby girl, Layla Jolean Thomas on 10/28/08. AND, I am a new nanna. Scott Michale Henderson was born almost an hour ago at 3:46PM. Scott weighs 7lbs and 10oz. He is 20 3/4 inches long. Mom and baby both are doing fine and big sister Reagan told her momma it is about time. She was tired of waiting.:) Will post some pics of Scott as soon as I get some!
As an afterthought..This is the big weekend. NASCAR BABY!!!!!!! We will be going to qualifying tomorrow, the nationwide on Saturday and the Big Sprint Cup o Sunday where I will be proudly watching Flint and Bubba presenting colors on the infield before the race. Will have lots of pics to share at the first of the week. Have a GREAT day everyone!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
I can't wait to see pic of my Bubba, Oh and the baby too. hehe!
I wish I was going. Well, take lots of pictures for me. Congradulations on the new addition. Have a Happy Halloween!
Post a Comment