Saturday, October 18, 2008

Halloween Party

So, we attended our first Halloween party of the year tonight. My cousins held their 10th annual party out in the boonies. The highlight of the party is the haunted hay rides. Sad but true, my 14 year old daughter is more scared than most of the little peeps on the ride. No matter how many times she goes on the same ride over and over they always seem to get her :) Happy haunting Everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who had the Party? Looks like ya'll had fun.

Anonymous said...

ok I decided you need one of those CBOX things that I have on my page so I can talk to you when it's not about a post.
N*E*WAYS
thanks for the heart disease support ribbon!

Anonymous said...

see here i am again talking to you not about a halloween party.

so now my kid also has a blog. granted your kid can manage hers herself, but peyton kept asking me to put his school work on my page and I didn't want to. Once or twice is cute but all the time is annoying. so he now has his own everything. I even had to make him an email account. LOL so I could put his book in goodreads. He already wants to finish the chapters in the book we're reading now just to enter it in the computer. I've created a MONSTER! no pun intended.