Friday, October 10, 2008
It's That Time!!!
There are 2 BIG sports days in our house that are bigger than no others. That's the Daytona 500 opening of the Nascar season which is in Feb. The other happens tomorrow! The BIG Red River Rivalry. The state fair of Texas and Cotton Bowl in Dallas with be overtaken by a sea of Burnt Orange and maroon as our Beloved Longhorns take on the OU Sooners. The house could fall down around us and we will all stay glued to the TV. The house, and the peeps in it as well will be covered in burnt orange. GO HORNS!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
I will say, as soon as the Notre Dame game is over I will also be rooting for TEXAS to give Oklahoma the beatin they deserve.
I may be a hard core Notre Dame fan but I do have Texas blood running through my veins! (Oh and orange is my favorite color! hehe!)
Post a Comment