Monday, March 23, 2009

Thanks La Sha

Hello all. Hope everyone is doing well. Things are good but busy here in the country. My newest thing I have gotten myself into I am giving full credit to LaSha :) I have been working a lot on getting things together for the family auction. Everytime I have talked to LaSha recently she tells me how she has to get busy in the garage and get ready for a garage sale. THANKS A LOT! I had to dig into our storage closet and storage outside looking for some pictures for stuff I am trying to get done before the reunion on Easter Weekend...as I am digging through WAY to much stuff, I hear LaSha in my head..Lorrie you ought to have a garage sale....Guess what Lorrie is doing this weekend???? La Sha should feel lucky she lives so far away right now or I would be twisting her arm to be garage saleing with me:) By the way, what I originally was thinking was gonna be a little yard sale looks like it is going to turn into a huge pasture sale:) Cross your fingers we do well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woo hoo!
This way you make money from your garage sale to go and spend at other people's garage sale. LOL!
we love garage saling!
glad i could be some inspiration!