OK, so I guess I like this layout a little better than the other one. It wll get betterr now that I have it down. I actually done the header almost all alone..HAHA Just called LaSha once to ask her about the font. Sure was glad didn't have to use alpha's. I was thinkin that was gonna be a pain in the butt. Anyway now that I know what I am doing I can play with different things and make a decent layout now:)
Onto "other stuff". To start off, I am NOT big on the whole dentist thing. I keep his to myself though so I do not freak out my daughter when it comes to her going to the dentist. Guess she got freaked out by them on her own, cause she had a pretty bad cavity she let go to far. She has had a few visits to the dentist and he told us this tooth was probably gonna have to be extracted. Well, the 3rd was the big day. Went and got her from school, went to the dentist. Made Flint go with me cause I FREAK when there are needles involved. Anyway she is all ready to get this painful thing out of her mouth. Doc comes in explains what is gonna happen. She is a little edgy but doing OK. I am reading and signing all the paperwork while dad stands with her as they go in for some deading. This made her a little more antsy. Doc said he was give her a few minutes to collect herelf then give her the rest. She calmed down pretty quick. Doc comes back, she is making sure dad at her feet and wnts mom holdin her hand. OK, I can do this as long as I don't have to look. Doc says OK, all done, I look at my daughter and she has turned SHEET WHITE, looks like someone just sprayed her with a water hose, eyes HUGE, says mom I gotta puke and can't breathe. Doc says get oygen NOW. I am VERY close to an anxiety attack at this point. Flint is tryin to calm us both down. Apperently my daughter is allergic to the numbing medicine. They give her something to counteract the meds, tilt her upside down and get an oxygen cup on her nose feeding her oxygen. After a little bit, she is good as new except a numb mouth. SO, next day off we go to an oral surgeon. They gonna have to put her out to extract the tooth, which we will do after the round of antibiotics. And from now on when we go to dentist she gets nitrous and a different numbing medicine. Just thought I would share my dental nightmare with you all. Chels, I am actually pretty proud of. If it had been me you would play hell getting me back in a dentsit office, but she said she is not afraid to go see Doc Cano as long as he remebers NOT to use that medicine:).
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
Well at least she didn't go into antifalatic (sp?) shock. that would have suck even worst. maybe now she won't let those cavities get so bad!
Post a Comment