Sunday, January 18, 2009
Weekly Post
Well, I have decided if I am gonna have this blog, I am gonna try to post something at least once a week, even if it is not exciting:) Best news of the week - Elsie is good. The knot in her neck was NOT cancer!! Chels started working this weekend. It is going to be just a weekend thing, but she will work every Friday and Saturday night for an auction house here in town. Puts some extra cash in her pocket for the things she wants that I say she needs to pay for herself..specially getting her nails filled every 2 weeks:) Plus some Saturday's, like yesterday, it will be an all day thing. Cleaning the auction house, etting up for the next auction and so forth. She said she really liked it. We will see how long it lasts since it is taking her Friday and Saturday nights! I had a first this week. I accepted a job at the Middle School. Thinking since it was a floating sub on the math hall, maybe I would miss Chelsie's class. Of course, that didn't happen. It was ok in her class, but in Trey's class, that was a different story. He spent the entire class trying to xcrack me up. Good thing it was just a goof off game day becasue of semester exams. All in all, middle school was not as bad as I thought it would be. As for Flint, he is doing good. Spends most of his time out in his shop goofying with this or that or building this or that. He has surgery the 2nd of Feb. Here's to hoping I can keep my sanity during the recovery process! I will update everyone on that once the time nears. Guess I should close for now. Flint keeps asking me if I am writing a book:) Hope everyone is doing well! Until next time, hope you enjoy Smilin with the Smethers:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
I enjoy Smilin' with the Smethers! I know sometimes I feel like I have nothing to blog about and other feel like I have so many things that I have to space them out or I'll be covering up all my new posts. There's no happy medium for me. Hopefully you'll find yours!
Post a Comment