Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Life in General

Howdy everyone! Not much going on in the country. Flint is still alive. I did not ring his neck. Still have not got to redo my layout yet, but he survived the ordeal. Busy with school and work. The PreK class I taught on Friday was awesome. It was autistic and downs children. They were the sweetest! New classes started this week for school. One more week down! Spent the weekend with mother in law. She is doing great! The trach is gone and they took out the feeding tube last week. She is still very weak, but on the road to recovery. Other than that, all is good. Gonna try to work on my layout, header and blinkie this week between school and work...SO, La Sha, prepare for your phone to ring :) Have a wonderful week everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I taught pre school for several years and I loved it! It is so much fun!