Thursday, November 6, 2008

Irritated

OK..If I could RING Flint's neck and get away with it, I would not hesitate to right about now:) I finally got a chance to sit today and work on making my new layout and header. I worked on it forever it seems like getting it just perfect! I had one, yes just ONE more ribbon to put on. Well, he had been out working on something in his shop, came in the back door, opened the breaker box and before I could holler STOP, he killed all the electricity....poof...all my work GONE! Then he says what..with this cheesy grin on his face..he knew what! I still might just ring his neck once he goes to sleep anyway :)
On a happier note, I have my first sub assignment tomorrow. I am going to be teaching a Pre-K class..hopefully will still have all my hair by 3:30:) I think keeping up with 20 4 year olds for 8 hours is going to be more challenging than tryin to teach them anything:) Wish me luck. Have a GREAT weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you do end up hurting him, I'll give you an alibi. LOL. Congradulations on your new assignment. You'll do great. You have alot of patience. What an interesting job. Well you definitely won't get bored.

Anonymous said...

too late for the luck giving, it's friday nite 12:18am or sat morn, however u want to look at it! I'll have to call tomorrow to see how it went.
plus we need to talk Survivor cause I Watched it!
CRAZY, THAT'S WHY I LOVE ME SOME SURVIVOR!