Monday, September 22, 2008
Up and Running
Well, here I am. I tend to agree with LaSha This blog thing is going to be more family oriented than the myspace. Hope all you friends and family decide to start a blog so we can keep up with what is going on with each other and share many memories with each other as well :) I will update with news of whats goin on so check back often to see how things are going here with the family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
OOh I like the Halloween background. I figured out how to go into the HTML codes and take out the part that adver. the Pyzam.com stuff so it's not on your page. If you wanna know just yell.
from your layout page click edit on the blue NAVBAR and you can pick a different color for your top tool bar. Black would go with your Halloween background!
Post a Comment