Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Goings on in the Country

Well, all is going so-so here. Been spending WAY to much time in the hospitals. Elsie still in hospital. Still have not pinpointed the problem. They have ran numerous tests. Seen regular doctor, heart doctor, and yesterday they called for a lung specialist to come see her today. Chels was at hospital on Thursday, Friday and Monday. Finally on Monday they done more extensive testing and found the problem. She has acid reflux and active ulcers. Hence, the chest pain, and throwing up. Went to the first pep rally this morning. She done really good dancing even though she felt crappy. Hopefully medicine will kick in quickly and she will be back to her old self. Flint is doing well. Just Flint, constantly busy doing something and I have a week off of school YEE HAW. Next Monday I start Accounting and Bus. Managment classes. Graduation date changed will get Associates in Feb. 2009, then go straight into Bachelors. Hated to take a class off, but needed to with all going on with Elsie during surgery and rehab recovery. Hope you are all doing well. Hope to see more blogs set up soon. (Shay,Sharla, Tanya).....Until next time-Hugs and Kisses from the country:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that they might have found the problem with Elsie. I'm still praying for her. Scrabulous website is down that's why I haven't strated us a new game yet. I'll keep checking on it.