Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Merry Happy
Well folks another year gone. I can not beleive how fast time flies. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. All went well here. Spent Christmas eve with the in laws then Christmas day was spent at home with a few visitors. Of course me, mom, Uncle Jack and Sonja sat up until 3:30 in the morning playing games. We got a Wii for Christmas. Mom and Jack had us laughing so hard I was crying playing that thing. I guess it runs in the family cause we all seem to have that game addiction. Here it was the Wii, hand and foot and phase 10 twist. Most of the time of course was spent on the Wii, once the newness wears off, the other games will start coming back out again. May everyone have a blessed Happy New Year. Be safe. May the new year bring you all much good health and happiness. HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











3 comments:
Bert and I always talk about hand and foot but we can't remember all the rules. it's been too long. I really have't played the Wii yet. I helped Peyton complete one task on his nerf game and that's it. But Mom and Bert and Peyton bowled and Mario Karted alot! I'm sure I'll get my share of it though!
I want to see pics if you have any.That sounds like a sight to see. Sorry I missed it.
sounds like ya'll had fun... i will have to look into getting the girls one of thouse
Post a Comment